Initial enrollment in Gilgit Baltistan Scouts is done from locals of Gilgit Baltistan. Vacancies are further distributed to all the districts of Gilgit Baltistan on the basis of population. Advertisement is given in the renowned newspapers.
Selection procedure will be carried out as per following sequence.
- Security of Documents
- Provisional/ Original civil education certificates.
- NIC/ B Form.
- 5 x Passport size photographs duly attested.
- Domicile certificate of concerned districts.
- Registration of candidates.
- Medical test.
- Physical test.
- Written test.
- Preparation of distribution wise merit lists.
- Final approval of merit list.
- Issuance of calling up notice.
Following persons will be ineligible to appear in the tests.
- Punished from any Civil/ Military Court.
- Deserter of Pak armed forces/ CAFs.
- Weeded out from Gilgit Baltistan Scouts on medically/ disciplinary ground or discharge on own request.
- Individuals involved in political/ sectarian/ religious activities.
- No person who has married a foreign national shall be eligible for recruit to the force. The relaxation may be given by Government in the case a person who has married to a citizen of India.
© Copy rights Gilgit Baltistan Scouts
Powered By IT BRANCH and Updated By MUSA ALI